Five Core Principles of FCCI
For three decades these core principles have shaped the very fibers of FCCI. The vineyard produced fruit that was honoring to the Lord. The Lord received all honor and Glory for the fruit produced by Him, For Him, and to Him.
These principles and more are located in the About Us page of the new FCCI website. Over the next few weeks, I will share with you my heart thoughts on these principles for your encouragement and understanding. We would love to hear your stories as to how these principles are being lived out in your life and business. What challenges are you facing as it relate to these principles?
FCCI Core Principles:
- The Priesthood of a believer – a special calling to serve God in and through his/her business, company
- No Sacred/Secular split in living out the Christian faith
- Eternal values take precedent over temporal values
- A Christian company is not necessarily better than a non-Christian company, but it must be different
- Christian CEO’s are stewards, not owners