with Daniel Higbie
FCCI’s own Daniel Higbie walks us through the onboarding process to FCCI CONNECT, our exciting new online community platform.
1. Click “request to join” at https://fcci-community.mn.co/
2. Submit your short profile on the form. Your information will be reviewed by FCCI staff.
3. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the email button that says, “Click here to join.”
4. Once you are in the community platform, click the profile icon in the upper right corner and then click on “Personal Settings.”
5. Update your email, password, and notifications.
6. In “Personal Settings,” click on “Text Me the App.” You will receive a link in your text to the app.
7. Click on the link in your text which will take you to your app store. Download and open the app called “Mighty Networks.”
8. Log in to the Mighty Networks app (FCCI Connect Network) with your profile information.
Need further assistance connecting to the app? Contact Steve with FCCI at firstname.lastname@example.org.