FCCI Fellows Program
The FCCI Fellows program is a ten-week summer intern program where a CEO or Executive Leader mentors an FCCI Fellows student, allowing them to grow in a business environment while experiencing a strong Christian foundation.
We desire to reach the emerging generations and help them become more aware and spiritually mature about marketplace ministry and their calling. We want to develop college students to be lifetime laborers who are committed to following Jesus and multiplying disciple-makers in their workplaces and communities through a specialized summer internship program focused on:
- Interning with the CEO or Executive Leader of an FCCI company
- Training in leadership, integrity, and leading a company for Christ
- Vision for spiritual multiplication through the marketplace and community
- Experiencing ministry in the marketplace, community and nation
- Practical experience in strategic plan development impacting the company and/or community
- Participation in the Business Leadership Group during the summer months
- FCCI International or Regional Conference experience
Become a Mentor
Are you interested in mentoring an FCCI Fellows student?Would you like to make a difference in a student’s life? We are always looking for strong, Christ-minded leaders to train up the next generation.
Grow closer to God and learn how to lead your business for Christ. Once you are a part of FCCI, sign up for one of our seven classes today! Check out the list and costs below.
- Starting / Running a Business
- Market Position and Marketing
- Capital Requirements and Capital Structure
- Financial Systems
- Organization Selection and Taxation
- Management and Human Resources
- Business Plan and implementation
Cost: $199 per course
and $1,200 for all seven
Young Exec Leaders Conference
FCCI hosts annual international conferences for our young executive leaders, the next generation of movers-and-shakers in marketplace ministry.