FCCI is committed prayer because of Jesus’ teaching that, apart from prayer, nothing of eternal importance can be accomplished. Our loving Heavenly Father cares much more for us than we will ever know, He longs to hear from us in prayer and He is waiting…
In the business world, prayer is often approached as the last resort: “When all else fails, pray!” As business leaders, we thrive on strategic planning, problem solving, creativity and a myriad of resources that enable us to accomplish whatever it is that we set out to do. FCCI is committed to good planning and Jesus’ teaching that it is only by God’s grace that we accomplish anything.
FCCI’s prayer support takes many forms:
- Twice each month in North America, prayer conference calls connect men and women from coast to coast to pray for the needs of FCCI members, of the organization, and especially for the growth of the Kingdom of God through the world of business.
- Prayer calls are scheduled on the 1st Thursday and the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10:30 AM, Eastern Time. To participate, call the conference phone number – 1-tel: 605.475.6700 – and enter access code 320546#.
- Zoom based video/audio prayer calls are scheduled for 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 3pm Eastern Time, accessible by PC, Mac, tablet or mobile devices.
- Click this link to join by computer, tablet or smart phone. Meeting ID: 446 858 175 OR
- One tap mobile +16468769923,,446858175# US [copy/paste]
- Instructional video
- Download calendar file
- Prayer is a key component in every FCCI group and event.
- FCCI Group Leaders receive training in developing prayer within their group even before the groups are formed, and have access to on-going development / training resources as long as they lead a group.
- Input on prayer and how to build prayer into your company’s culture is included in the Pathway to Purpose materials as well as being featured in plenary sessions and breakouts at FCCI regional and international conferences.
Lastly, we long to pray for you and with you, by invitation. Please let us know how we can support you in prayer…