In the business world, prayer is often approached as the last resort … “When all else fails, pray!” As business people, we thrive on strategic planning, problem solving, creativity and a myriad of resources that enable us to accomplish whatever it is that we set out to do. However, Fellowship of Companies for Christ International is committed to the understanding that, apart from prayer before, during and after, none of these resources can ever accomplish the kind of transformational impact that God has built into them … and into the business leaders they serve.
FCCI’s prayer support takes many forms:
- Twice each month in North America, prayer conference calls connect men and women from coast to coast to pray for the needs of FCCI members, of the organization, and especially for the growth of the Kingdom of God through the world of business.
- Calls are scheduled on the 1st Thursday and the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10:30 AM, Eastern Time. To participate, call the conference phone number – 1-tel: 605.475.6700 – and enter access code 320546#.
- Prayer is a key component in every FCCI group and event
- FCCI Group Leaders receive training in developing prayer within their group even before the groups are formed, and have access to on-going development / training resources as long as they lead a group.
- Input on prayer and how to build prayer into your company’s culture is included in the Pathway to Purpose materials as well as being featured in plenary sessions and breakouts at FCCI regional and international conferences.
We are ‘Fanning the Flames’ and declaring this year a year of prayer. Let us know that you will pray by filling out our commitment form and committing to pray regularly.