Web Site FAQs
Q. I’m getting an “invalid password” message. What do I do?
A. You may need to reset your password before you can log in. Click here to reset your password →
Q. How can I check the status of my membership?
A. To check on the status of your membership, use our handy Membership Status Tool. It will let you enter your email address and tell you if there’s a membership associated with it.
Q. How do I access the site’s member features?
A. With an active membership, upon login, you will have access to all the members-only features and custom tailored content.
- If you’re already a member, just log in and make sure your payment information is up-to-date.
- Note that you may need to visit the Lost Password page to create a new password before you can log in. If you’re having trouble accessing your account or resetting your password, you can also use the Membership Status Tool to see if our system has a Membership record for your email address.
Q. The Membership Status Tool says I’m not a member, but I’m certain I am. What do I do?
A. Contact us by the contact form or email directly to Frank@fcci.org or CSR@fcci.org and we’ll straighten that right out for you. We have a few member accounts that are not associated with email addresses. We should still have your membership on file, but you won’t be able to access your membership account until we attach an email address to it.
Q. My membership is “on hold”. What does that mean and how do I fix it?
A. This can happen if your credit card has expired or if the new payment system doesn’t have your payment information on file. To fix this:
- Visit your account page
- Add a payment method to your account.
- Find the failed charge attempt under “Recent Orders”.
- Click the “Pay” button next to the failed charge attempt (see screenshot below).
- Use your saved payment information to pay for the Membership renewal.
This will ensure that your information is safely and securely on file, and future Membership payments are made automatically.
Q. The website says my membership is “on hold”, but I’m still getting charged for my membership.
- If for any reason you believe you are being double-charged, please contact us so that we can fix this for you right away.