Attractions and Activities at the International Conference Add to the Excitement!
As you know, our Annual International Conference will be in Miami, Florida, this September 17-21, 2017. Here at FCCI, we are finalizing some key details to make this the most TRANSFORMATIONAL conference yet. Aside from the outstanding speakers that we have lined up, here are some other fun facts about Miami Beach, Florida, and life around the Ritz-Carlton South Beach to take advantage of in your free time:
- The Ritz-Carlton South Beach is a luxury ocean-front hotel situated right on Miami Beach on bustling Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, an “urban oasis right on the ocean”- enjoy the pool or the beach right at your fingertips;
- The Ritz-Carlton South Beach is in the heart of the Miami Beach Art Deco District;
- There exists more than 12 art centers and shopping malls or districts steps or a short shuttle ride from the hotel;
- Tours available from the hotel include the Miami City Tour, Boat Tour, Everglades Tour, Key West Tour, Sawgrass Mall Shuttle, and Segway Tours to name a few;
- Visit the nearby Holocaust Memorial, Lowe Art Museum, Bass Museum of Art, Miami Museum of Science and Space Transit Planetarium or take in a performance by the New World Symphony or the Miami City Ballet; Visit the Frost Science Museum, go deep-sea fishing via Miami Deep Sea Fishing or explore the ocean’s beloved creatures on a Dolphin Odyssey at the Miami Seaquarium; Take a seaplane or helicopter tour.
Whatever your pleasure, whether you want to relax and unwind while at the conference or take in the sights and attractions, you are sure to be pleased. We will have a full list of tours and special attractions available at the conference so be sure to take advantage of all there is to offer while in South Beach! Of course, the conference will not disappoint and the speakers will be delightfully engaging and informative. For a schedule, visit the conference page on our website here.
Don’t miss out! Join us this September. Registration remains open and available here.
See you in Miami!