FCCI & Museum of the Bible–Alignment Unparalleled!
The perfect words to describe the relationship between FCCI / MOTB (Museum of the Bible) as we align to make the Bible and Work a focus for every Christian business owner worldwide. As I think about this alignment and watch it unfolding, I’m overwhelmed by its size, scope, and reach opportunity.
To share what we envision together, we have invited Steve Green to Atlanta for an envisioning luncheon to share the FCCI mission and movement and the MOTB alignment with you. As our special invited guest, you will experience what we are praying for and very excited about as an amazing time is ahead.
The Envisioning Luncheon will be held at the delectable Villa Christina restaurant March 30, 2016 from 11:30am – 12:45pm. Lunch is on us. FCCI and Steve Green, President of Hobby Lobby and Chairman of the Museum of the Bible project will share their vision for this Unparalleled Alignment. Producing an exhibit of Bible and Work will showcase to the world how truth has been integrated in business throughout history. FCCI, as a catalyst agent in the movement of marketplace ministry, is honored to come along the MOTB to tell the story.
At the luncheon we will share how the Lord is moving in and through this alignment to touch millions through the platform of marketplace ministry.
- A sneak-peek of a brand new exhibit – The World of Jesus of Nazareth allowing visitors to step into history as first century Nazareth comes to life
- News of how FCCI is expanding the reach of biblical entrepreneurship online
- A look behind the scenes into how research is bringing traditional archaeology and the latest technology together to reveal ancient secrets
- A recap of the journey of how the Lord is moving FCCI into the Middle East and expanding our reach throughout Asia
- Steve Green will share about the Bible and Work exhibit
May it be an encouragement and a reminder that you can play an exciting role in it all, personally! Generations to come will be equipped and encouraged through FCCI on how to integrate faith in the workplace through the Bible and Work initiatives we are envisioning. It will be a great privilege to partner with you in this Unparalleled Alignment!
Don’t forget to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 11, 2016 for the luncheon.